It was a warm day in May when I walked in the doors of the unlabeled entrance to Blizzard HQ, hidden deep in the heart of a school campus. After the usual couple hours of HR paperwork and contract signing, I was brought upstairs to the WoW team floor and deposited in the middle of the hallway/meeting room where the other game designers were sitting.
- Starts out attacking the horse
- Attumen runs in when his horse is hurt.
- Mounts the horse when either one of them is low.
- Horse should charge other people randomly.
- Attumen is a ghost so he should be hard to hit sometimes.
- Attumen should be faced away from the group, has a shadowy cleave attack.
- Attumen should get pissed off when you disarm him.